& Convention Centre
3 boulevard de Champagne
BP 67827 21078 Dijon Cedex • France
Tél. : (33) 03.80.77.39.00
Access by car
When arriving in Dijon, to access the Exhibition and Convention Centre, follow the signs for CENTRE CLEMENCEAU.
More economical and ecological! To get to the Exhibition and Convention Centre, have you thought of carpooling with other participants?
In France, the motorway puts Dijon only a few hours from the following cities:
- Besançon : 100 km – 1 hour (by A36 then A39)
- Lyon : 200 km – 2 hours (by A6)
- Nancy : 220 km – 2 hours (by A31)
- Mulhouse : 220 km – 2 hours (by A36 then A39)
- Reims : 300 km – 2 hours 50 minutes (by A4 then A5
- Chambéry : 300 km – 3 hours (by A43, A42 then A39)
- Paris : 310 km – 3 hours (by A6)
- Strasbourg : 330 km – 3 hours (by A36,36 then A39)
- Nîmes : 450 km – 4 hours 10 minutes (by A7 then A31)
- Lille : 500 km – 4 hours 40 minutes (by A1 then A5)
- Marseille : 500 km – 4 hours 40 minutes (by A7 then A31)
- Genève : 200 km – 2 hours 30 minutes (by A1 then A39)
- Lausanne : 220 km – 2 hours 30 minutes (by A1 then A36)
- Luxembourg : 330 km – 33 hours (by A3 and A 31)
From Belgium :
- Brussels : 540 km – 5 hours (by A4, A3 then A31)
Access by plane
Dijon-Burgundy Airport is located 6 km south east of the centre of Dijon, in Longvic.
Téléphone : +33 (0)3 80 67 67 67
Regular flights to and from Bordeaux, Toulouse and Nantes.
Access by train
In France, the TGV puts Dijon only a few hours from the following cities (direct train):
- Paris Gare de Lyon station: 1 hour 40 minutes (15 round/trip connections daily)
- Lyon: 1 hour 50 minutes
- Paris Aéroport CDG: 2 hours
- Lille: 3 hours
- Nîmes: 3 hours
- Marseille: 3 hours 30 minutes
- Nice: 6 hours
- Toulouse: 6 hours
- Bordeaux: 8 hours
The Lyria TGV brings you from the centre of Swiss towns to Dijon:
- Lausanne: 2 hours (up to 5 round/trip connections daily)
- Neuchâtel: 2 hours 30 minutes (up to 2 round/trip connections daily)
The Thalys TGV links Belgium to Dijon:
- Bruxelles: 4 hours
Since the commissioning of the TGV Rhin-Rhône (Eastern branch), Strasbourg is only 2 hours from Dijon and Zurich only 2 and 1/2 hours.
Access from the city
The T1 line which links the train station to Quetigny stops at the Exhibition and Convention Centre (Auditorium or Poincaré stops). The travel time between the train station and the auditorium is only 8 minutes.
For more info, www.letram-dijon.fr
Dijon Taxis: +33 (0)3 80 41 41 12
For more info, www.taxis-dijon.fr
A Vélodi station (bicycles available for self-service rental) is located Place Jean Bouhey, in the immediate vicinity of the Convention Centre.
Hôtel Mercure Dijon Centre Clémenceau
22 Boulevard de la Marne, 21000 Dijon
Tel: +33380723113 • Contact email : H1227@accor.comz